FH5, 2024 Ford Mustang GT

I was hoping to be playing FH5 when this got unlocked because the progress bar was down to a sliver of a sliver last night, but it probably took until after midnight my time. I had a brief play with the car this morning, and more prolonged spell in it this afternoon.

A-class (739), 486hp, 1,736kg (fat boy), front 53%. Tuning 1/9 (I suggest you book a ticket on the down train.) Car masteries aren’t worth bothering about.

I started with an A-class build, but when it came to tyres, the available options sent the car into S1 class. I limited the tyres to increased width, but was cautious round corners.

I did try the car with the body kit, but with the other tuneable (yay!) wing. I thought that the one which goes with the body kit looked a bit silly. I tried a race in the car and then went back to the stock body.

I built the Mustang into low mid S1 class and tried it in various races. Nice to drive and had rather good acceleration because I was passing the drivatars sooner, not later at the starts of races. I did add a bit more power, but when I started adding twin turbos, the car was hitting 1,000hp. At that point I decided high S1 class was quite enough.

Overall, I like the new Mustang. I thought it might be a repeat screening of the podgy 2020 Shelby GT500, but it seems to be a rival for the Mustang RTR Spec 5 (which I must now try again to see how the two stack up against each other).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FH5, Series 31, Preview

The Man Machine

FH6, Series 3, Week 3