No MC20, no 911 GT3 RS. Yes, it’s European Automotive Disappointment. I think I typed “update”, but my fingers slipped. Old person problems. The series rewards are the Ferrari 575 M and 2021 Audi RS6. Do I ever drive these? No. Am I excited for their reappearance? No. Week 1 we get dished up the Valkyrie AMR Pro in short order, which is good, but can we have some proper motorsport tracks to race this on? Probably best in the Hot Wheels expansion where the power can be put to good use. I don’t mind the reappearance of the Megane RS 250. Probably the most practical addition of the week is the Lancia Fulvia, which should’ve been copied and pasted with all the rest of the Lancias. I’m hoping that it’ll be as good as it is in Horizon 4. Week 2 gives us the VW ID.4. O Dullness, thou purveyor of blandness, how thy servants furnish the land with their anodyne blessings . But the ATS GT is a welcome return. Don’t care about the Citroen DS23. I think I drove it once in FH4 after we got it in tha...
Comments